How To Purchase Plants
Purchasing plants from Venero Gardens is easy - and you have several options.
* Although our intention was to only ship bare root hosta, we are now shipping
other plants. Our shipping rates below are to be used as a guideline for orders
of small to medum sized bare root plants and a small quantity of larger plants.
If your order is comprised of all larger bare root hosta for example, we will
charge actual shipping and cartoning. Most plants are shipped bare root -
including clematis and do so successfully. Potted plants
including conifers will be shipped at actual costs. Thanks for understanding.
- You can visit the nursery by making an appointment and
pick out the plants yourself.
- You can order plants for picking up at the nursery.
- You can order plants * and garden markers to be shipped directly
How To Place An Order - You Have Four Easy Choices
- Phone your order to 952-474-8550. Please have your credit
card information ready. If you can't reach us, please
leave your name and number and we will phone you back.
- Fill out the on-line order form and submit it to us.
Click Here to Place Order
or click the order form link at the upper right of each page
to access the order form.
- Fill out the order form, print it, and mail to us with
full payment included.
- Hand write or type your order on a sheet of paper and
mail it to us with complete shipping information and
full payment included.
- Via Phone: 952-474-8550
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via WebSite Order Form: www.venerogardens.com
- Via Mail:
- Venero Gardens & Nursery
5985 Seamans Drive
Shorewood, Minnesota 55331
We accept Cash, Check, Money Order, VISA, Mastercard, and PayPal.
the full amount, including shipping and applicable tax, must accompany
your order. We will place your plants on reserve when your paid order is
received. Make checks payable to Venero Gardens. Click on "Pay Now" at the
to pay by PayPal.
If you order via Email or the Website,
please phone us with your card information. We need
- Exact name on the credit card.
- Credit card number including the 3 - 4 digit
number on the back of the card.
- Expiration date
- The credit card security code (the 3-4 digit
number found on the back of your card)
Mail Order Information
Although our intention was to only ship bare root hosta, we are now shipping
other plants. Our shipping rates below are a guideline for orders of small to
medium sized bare root plants and a small quantity of larger plants. If your
order is comprised of all larger bare root hosta for example, we will charge
actual shipping and cartoning. Most plants are shipped bare root, including
clematis, and do so successfully. Garden Markers and potted plants including
conifers will be shipped at actual costs. Thanks for understanding.
When you order hosta, they are dug the day of or the day before shipping and
carefully packaged bare root- that is, all the soil is removed and the roots are
washed. The bare roots are wrapped in damp paper towels and secured in plastic.
Finally the plant is wrapped in newspaper to protect the foliage and
carefully cartoned. We have no minimum order size, however, we do have a
standard shipping charge. See below for information on shipping rates.
We ship only within the continental United States and generally via UPS and
Priority Mail. The rates below apply only to most bareroot plants.
- For orders shipped within our region (IA, IL, MI, MN, ND, SD, WI):
- $ 12.95 for up to 7 plants plus $ 1.50 per each plant over 7.
- For orders to the rest of the continental US:
- $ 15.95 for up to 7 plants plus $ 1.50 per each plant over 7.
- Garden markers will be charged
- actual shipping costs + $ 1.25 for the packaging.
If you need to cancel or make changes
to orders after they have been
mailed, we will need to charge you for postage and any plant losses
that may be incurred while being shipped back.